I’m the [self-proclaimed] queen of dips. I love them! I love how easy they are to make, how there are always tons of variations and new combos to try, and I am really a fan at how everyone seems to gravitate towards them at any social gathering.
I tend to stick with the classic favorites. Like my recipes for:
- Skinny 7 Layer Taco Dip
- Classic Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Protein-Packed French Onion Dip
- Homemade Spicy Guacamole
- Creamy Roasted Hummus
But I’ve been on a HUGE yogurt sauce kick, so I played around with the idea to incorporate it into a dish to this years Super Bowl, and wahhla! Greek Dip was born + I.Am.Obsessed.
I tend to favor dips and foods that have multiple levels of flavor, so since this dip has 7 different layers of flavor variation, no two bites are the same! It’s so good, you guys.
Plus, as an added bonus, you can totally prep this beforehand. If your weekend is packed with plans, make this ahead of time! Just over with some tin foil and it will store perfectly in the fridge for a few days and then you can just grab + go.
All the ingredients I used are light + good-for-you-foods which is perfect to bring along with you to a gathering that tends to stick with foods that a heavier in calories (looking at you, Super Bowl).
If you have some picky eaters attending, I’d suggest keeping one side free of olives; that seems to be one of those foods where people either love them or hate them. 🙂
- -1 container of original hummus
- -1.5 cups tzatziki yogurt sauce (you can sub this with plain low-fat Greek yogurt + mix in garlic powder and dill)
- -1/2 cup low-fat feta cheese crumbles
- -1 cup sliced cucumber
- -1 handful of sliced cherry tomatoes
- -1/4 cup chopped kalamata olives
- -1/4 cup chopped artichoke hearts
- This recipe could not be easier! Simply layer the above ingredients in a serving dish + it's good to go.
- Serve with garlic roasted pita chips, sliced bell peppers, and sliced cucumbers!
-Questions for you-
- What’s your favorite party dip?
- What food is your go-to to bring to a party?